- This event has passed.
The IACM will hold its 11th Conference on Cannabinoids in Medicine in collaboration with the Asociación Mexicana de Medicina Cannabinodie from 5 to 7 November 2020 in Mexico City. It will be a virtual congress. Plaese find here Information on registration fees and a link for registration.
In recent years, Latin American countries have advanced towards the regulation of medicinal Cannabis. Mexico is about to become the new country that will have regulated cannabis medicine by July 2020.
Due to the global situation caused to the COVID19 pandemic, affecting traveling and large gatherings, the IACM and the AMMCann as organizers of the 11th Conference on Cannabinoids in Medicine in Mexico City, we have made the following determinations:
* The Conference is being planned for the time being in a face-to-face / virtual hybrid modality. This means that some speakers will present their work from remote locations, but also that the conference can be seen in its entirety through the event’s platform. (Limited to xxx virtual tickets).
* If the situation from COVID19 doesn’t allow for large gatherings or safe travels into México in November, the whole Conference will be held virtually and streamed to all participants.
* The venue of the face-to-face event at CDMX is the National Institute of Genomic Medicine, INMEGEN, on November 5, 6 and 7, 2020. The auditorium has capacity for 450 people.
* The virtual venue will be the platform for the event. Through it you will be able to watch the live streaming of all the speakers and a virtual gallery of the works presented in poster form.
* As it is a tradition at IACM events, a Call for Scientific Papers has been issued, which may be selected for oral or poster presentation. This call is addressed especially to Mexican and Latin American scientists, as this is an invaluable opportunity to present their work and forge collaborative ties with the international Cannabinoid Based Medicine community, represented by the IACM.